With the Keyword Research Service, you can engage more targeted visitors and increase your conversions by creating fresh, quality content.
Keyword research will help you understand your potential clients’ needs before they click ’search’. It will also help you identify key trends and relevant keywords in a specific industry, making it a crucial part of your SEO plan.This service also allows you to dive into the competition landscape and find out where you fit compared to your competition. Our expert team will select competitive targeted keywords that will drive your leads and set your business up for success.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Rankable keywords to position your business on top of search engines
- Results of up to 800 keywords
- Competitive SEO keyword research
- In-depth research on top competitors in your niche
- Professional report with 40+ key metrics, score,
insights and tips explained in detail
- Complete web analysis; backlink, broken link
and SEO reporting
- Search Volume
- AdSense Competition
- AdSense Value
- AdSense CPC
- Excellent Niche Value
WHAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE TO GET STARTED
- 1 seed keyword (e.g. tea lover, cancer, lose weight)
- Your target country
WHY CHOOSE OUR SERVICE?
- 100% satisfaction and money back guarantee.
- More metrics, insights, tips and data than any other service.
- Super-fast turnaround time within 24 hours.
- Professional report with metrics, score and advice
- No boundary. We can research any niche, language or country
KEYWORD SEARCH REPORTS
Below are screenshots that will serve as a breakdown of our keyword service — what it is and how it can help your business. We’ll walk you through the process and how to best make use of the data we’ll provide.
Seed keywords are base keywords used to generate a list of relevant keywords. Once you provide us with a seed keyword, we’ll use that keyword to expand up to 800 different keywords.
We’re going to process each keywords and list the number of results for each, and we’ll compile all the data and show you which keywords will bring in the fastest results.
We’ll analyze each keyword for its Ranking Difficulty. Ranking Difficulty refers to how much time, effort and money will it take for a keyword to rank on top of search engines.